This plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new fee at checkout table. It can be named as “tip” or any other name as well, so the customer can add a custom amount or pick a percentage suggestion from the cart total. It’s great for restaurants, flower growing or any other shop with delivery service for instance.
It’s a simple plugin, very easy to set up, choose your fee/tip name, button text, greetings, success and error messages and that’s it. Very easy to customize.
Win your day for only $11.99
You can edit your custom messages and button name. Tip suggestions are the cart subtotal percentages.
You also can give your own fee name, like “tip” in this example.
It basically works using “add fee” function, so it’s supposed to work with payment gateways like Paypal and shows in e-mails and notifications.
To install, just follow standard procedures from WordPress:
- Download the Zip file plugin.
- Open your WP Dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add new
- Click at Upload plugin
- Browse (middle of the page) the zip file from your computer and download it to WP.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings -> Delivery Tip
- Fill the form with your own custom words or use suggested placeholder text.